Sunday 30 January 2011

Reviews coming soon!

I've been a bit lazy with the reviewing lately - a bit stressed with things at the moment so haven't really felt like it but I have been doing swatches and photos of some new products I've got over the last month or so which I'd like to share. Some of them did really need to be tested properly to give an accurate review, I didn't want to just put photos up with a quick first impression, I want you to be able to judge whether that particular product would be a worthwhile purchase for you.

So, coming soon...
Bobbi Brown Corrector
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
Sleek Finishing Powder
Sleek Contouring Kit
No. 17 Eyeshadow Quad
Benefit Powder Time Lover
MAC Redd liner
Illamasqua Throb picks
Chanel Spring collection picks
plus some NOTD (nail of the day) photos.

See, told you I've been lazy! I will do these throughout next week. I'm at the boyfriend's this weekend so don't have my camera with me at the moment.

Also, MAC fans interested in the upcoming Peacocky collection, I visited the Tumbridge Wells Fenwick counter today (well yesterday but I haven't been to sleep yet so it is still today for me) and they had postcards for the collection. The MAC lady told me it would be available NEXT THURSDAY! That would be the in store date and I expect it to go online Monday/Tuesday. Anyone looking forward to this collection? What are you hoping to pick up?

- Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions, I appreciate you taking the time to chat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...