Sunday 20 February 2011

Plaid Nails

More nail art! This was also done a few weeks ago, I followed a tutorial from 'Nails by Asami' who is one of my favourite nail bloggers and so talented. Her Pokemon nails are a must see! Her tutorial for the plaid nails is here.

I used OPI Ogre The Top Blue for the base, OPI Ski Teal We Drop for the teal stripe and the white Models Own WAH nail pen nib for the white stripes.

I was quite happy with it apart from the splodgy parts where the pen shot out too much paint. I ended up taking it off pretty quickly as I wanted to try something else. What do you think?

- Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Its pretty cute! Thanks for the awesome link, pokemon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and questions, I appreciate you taking the time to chat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...