Friday 1 April 2011

Sparkly Lollypop

I'm so rubbish with titles haha. This is what I had on my nails over the last few days before I decided to pick at the glitter and ended up peeling half of it off one nail so wanted to change it. The base colour is Leighton Denny Lollypop and the glitter is Deborah Lippmann Today was a Fairytale. This glitter is so pretty, it has small circular glitter particles and larger hexagonal glitter shapes. It can also be layered up to wear alone - although not perfectly opaque, it still looks good.


Close up - hopefully you can make out the hexagonal glitter shapes.
Like? I have a nail art post coming up which I am really proud of, hopefully it should appear over the weekend :)

- Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions, I appreciate you taking the time to chat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...