Thursday 12 May 2011

Marie Claire Magazine June 2011 - The Body Shop Body Butter Free!

Hiya everyone :) I just wanted to let you all know that in the June issue of Marie Claire has a free Body Shop Body Butter in the choice of three fragrances. Shea, Mango and Dreams Unlimited. I picked Shea as I don't like heavy frangraces on my skin and I love shea butter.


The body butter is nice, really thick and absorbs quickly, however, I don't like the smell. I'm not sure if Shea actually smells like it does in the tub, I normally buy L'Occitane's Shea Handcream which smells really good. This one smells quite florally, not horrible but the reason I don't like it is sometimes florals give me such a headache. I wish I'd picked a different one now but nevermind, it is a great deal as they usually retail at £5 in store for a travel size and the magazine is £3.60.

- Jennifer 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions, I appreciate you taking the time to chat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...