Wednesday 1 February 2012

Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Soon to be available at Boots!

I am well made up about this, I think they so deserve to be available in the high street for everyone to buy. They are fantastic brushes and I am sure they will do well. I am especially glad that they will be available at Boots (selected stores) so should be easy for most people to get hold of as you can get things delivered to your local store online if you want.

Here is the Boots blog where I found out and gives a little review on some of the brushes.

Real Techniques brushes will be available to buy from the 15th February at selected stores and online at www.boots.com

YAY!

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions, I appreciate you taking the time to chat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...