Wednesday 21 March 2012

Wishlist Wednesday - Vol 2

Here are a few things that have caught my eye this week.

1. Nails Inc 4 Piece Neon Collection. £23.73 QVC UK. I've been liking the neon trend at the moment, especially mixing it with neutrals. I thought these were such nice neon tones and would be great for the Summer. The price is good too considering Nails Inc normally retail for £11 each.

2. Nail Rock Zebra Print Nail Wraps. £6.50 Topshop. Ever since these started coming out I've wanted to try them. They are quite expensive for a single use however so I never have. These look really nice, maybe I will try them for a special occasion.

3. Peep Toe Flats. £9.99 H&M. I've been waiting for the peep toes to make an appearance in the shops again, I really like them. I much prefer them to sandals in the Summer. I also really like metallic shoes, they go with a lot of things really well. These come in 6 colours.

4. Bobbi Brown Natural Brow Shaper & Hair Touch Up. £14.50 Bobbi Brown. I've seen Pixiwoo use this quite a few times to give a bit more colour and shape to eyebrows and it looks really good and natural.

5. Max Factor Colour Effect Flipstick. £6.49 (will be £8.49) Superdrug. These look really fun to have a play around with. There are a few colour combinations to choose from. They are quite reasonably priced too.

Jennifer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions, I appreciate you taking the time to chat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...