Tuesday 1 May 2012

Black and white glitter nail polish

Hi everyone, long time no blogging... I know... bad Jennifer. Anyway, time for a kick up the backside and a new post.

I have noticed a few indie polish brands coming out with glitter top coats which are made up of black and white  glitter. They are not sparkly glitters but still look really really nice. They can be worn over any colour to change how it looks completely and it also gives it nice texture. I've had my eyes on these polishes for a while but it is just so hard to get hold of them as they are made in limited quantities and sell out so fast! I saw a post on Kellie Gonzo's blog - Also Known As (go check it out, it is a great blog) where she showed Nubar's Polka Dot polishes. One is a black glitter containing teeny black glitter and larger hexagonal glitter and the other is a white version. I think they're really nice versatile topcoats and I'm glad I've got them although they've not killed my lemming for Lynnderella's Connect The Dots... Check out Chalkboard Nails for fantastic swatches of it.

I used one coat of them each together for this manicure over the top of China Glaze Aquadelic from the ElectroPop collection.



I purchased the bottles of Nubar Polka Dots from Beautybay for £6.95 each.

Jennifer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions, I appreciate you taking the time to chat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...