Thursday 17 May 2012

I'm off on holiday!

Hi everyone! Just to let you all know that I am going away on holiday for a week. I'm going with my boyfriend and his family for a canal holiday which I've never been on before so hopefully I enjoy it. I'm taking my camera with me so I might share some photos when I get back. In the meantime while I am away, I have scheduled some posts to go up throughout the week, one almost every day so I hope you all enjoy reading them. They are all quite short and mostly pictures as I've stupidly left it to the last minute to write them. There are more reviews on the MAC Hey Sailor collection and a nail post coming up towards the end of the week.

When I get back, I will have a post on the SensatioNail gel manicure kit which I've applied for my holiday. I hope they last through all of the lock opening and dog walking I will be doing.

After that, there will be more Indie nail brands popping up here and there. Also a skincare routine post, as requested by one of my readers and my May favourites.

If you have anything you would like me to post on, leave me a comment or drop me an email and I will try my best to get something together. It can be anything, makeup/nails/hair/skincare or even some personal questions.

Anyway, I hope you all have a good week and I look forward to posting again when I get back!

Jennifer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions, I appreciate you taking the time to chat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...