Wednesday 16 May 2012

Wishlist Wednesday Vol 3


1. Real Techniques Brushes
These are the newest brushes from Samantha Chapman's (one of the Pixiwoo sisters) line. I really love her brushes and I was thrilled to hear that new ones were going to be launched. I will be buying all three at some point to add to my collection. The new brushes include the Setting Brush (pink handle), Expert Face Brush (gold handle) and the Fine Liner Brush (purple handle).

2. Nails Inc Jubilee 3D Glitter nail polish
I love glitter nail polish and this has red, blue and silver (pretend it is white) to make a great patriotic polish designed to commemorate the Queen's Diamond Jubilee year. It also has a special crystal cap and comes gift boxed. £15

3. Nails Inc Piccadilly Arcade Nail Jewellery Top Coat. 
It is green... full of glitter... need I say more? £11

4. Macadamia Natural Oil Get Hooked Pack
I went to the hairdressers on Saturday and was told that my hair was looking a bit damaged (which I knew before I went). She told me that it could be to do with stress or not having my hair cut for a few months. I've read some good reviews on the Macadamia products and would like to try them to see if they help my hair recover. The pack contains a 30ml Healing Oil Treatment and a 30ml Deep Repair Mask which sounds like a great way to try the products without buying the full sizes. £9.95

Jennifer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and questions, I appreciate you taking the time to chat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...