Friday 8 June 2012

My holiday pictures - Stourport Canal Ring

Hi everyone, I've not been a very good blogger lately, I've been so tired and haven't had the energy to post. I thought I'd show you all some photos from my week on the canals near and around Birmingham. I had a really good time and I'd like to do it again one day. We were really lucky with the weather, it was soooo hot and sunny. We started in a place called Alvechurch, cruised along to Worcester, then made our way up to Stourport and Kidderminster, through Stourbridge and Dudley then lastly through parts of Birmingham. And we went to Cadbury World! Yum yum!

WAHEY! Me on the roof and my boyfriend standing on the side of the boat
Harvey enjoying his carrot for lunch after his swim. He loved swimming in the canal.
My boyfriend, Martin and I down the front. Sorry about the wet jeans drying out on the roof, our rudder came out and the boat wouldn't steer properly so Martin's Dad had to get into the canal to slot it back into position haha.
Asha blowing in the breeze, enjoying the views and new scents
Glug glug glug haha. Bulmers, yum.
Swans with the baby signets awww.
Harvey didn't like the swans, they frightened him.
Worcester Cathedral
My boyfriend, Martin and I at the front of the boat
(excuse the scrunched up faces, it was BRIGHT!)
Asha, being assertive
Filling up the lock to move the boat up into the next section of the canal
Pretty traditional narrow boat flower paintings on the doors
Going into a lock
Harvey the soggy doggy

Jennifer xx

2 comments:

  1. aw it looks so quaint and cute! love ur doggy... and cadbury's world... MMM! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun! We live right next to a canal and I'm always wanting to go on a canal boat holiday! xx
    kokeshibeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and questions, I appreciate you taking the time to chat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...